Monday, September 15, 2014

Wedding Season // Auburn Reunion

This summer was full of engagements, weddings, and "save the dates". I had a few friends get married within the past 2 months and this past weekend was another wedding! An old friend from college, Shawn, got married this weekend in Columbiana, AL at the 4-H Center. 

The 4-H Center is rustic and the pavilion is located on a lake, surrounded my trees. Very pretty and a great fall wedding setting. 


Not only was it Shawn's wedding, but it was a chance for me to see my old friends from Auburn! And on top of that, I got to meet their wonderful girlfriends. 

These guys have been my friends since freshman year of college, so the memories are unlimited. They have been there through thick and thin for me and even put up with my daily "Margs? Pool?" summer texts. I would not have made it through college without the love of these friends and I am forever 
thankful for them. 

In fact, they are more like family. 

Never passing up a chance to be silly





The weekend was full of reminiscing and also hearing about the new direction their lives are going. I met Lindsey, Will's sweet and beautiful girlfriend. I could not picture a more perfect woman for Will. And bless her for putting up with his crazy antics. (I love you, Will!) I also met Kelsey, who is Jack's girlfriend. She is one special gal and they are perfect together. Sweet, funny, and very pretty! Honored to meet these great girls who have stolen the heart of my two great friends. 






The weekend was so much fun and I can't wait to see reunite for the Auburn vs. LSU game! Thanks to Lee for taking me as his date! 

Until next time,

-H

No comments:

Post a Comment